Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Descriptions

My Name is: Mitchell

Character Description - The Hunter is a stealler he
Is a very sellfish guy he is a big fat man he is
Small and brown guy and he also has tattoo
of a  rainbow bird In a pine tree and he is
not smart. He owns a Bugatti Divo his wife
has a brother that is blind. It is sad the hunter
has a garage filled with sports cars and they light up neon colours...

Character Description - The Blind Man is very sad man but he's actually quite amazing he has a very good hearing and he doesn't even use hearing aids. He's a very special man and lucky. I wish I could hear like him. He wasn't very happy when his sister married the hunter but after a few days he was actually quite happy. He is tall and skinny guy he has short hair and he is very cool too. He doesn't have a cool car like the hunter. The car is a modified toyota Corolla
That is red for fast it has a quad turbo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post