Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2019

The week that was

My Name is:mitchell

The Week that Was! Friday 6th September

This morning I will tell you about my week at school. This is Week 7, Term 3, 2019. This week Mr L started reading a brand new chapter book called Because of Winn Dixie!

On Monday at school we had poetry finals. We also wrote character descriptions about the blind man and the hunter.

I felt cool

On Tuesday at school we had poetry finals again.

I felt happy

On Wednesday at school it was wet. We did hot
wheels .

I felt wet!

On Thursday at school it was still wet. There was Belfast Got Talent! I really enjoyed it

My favourite act was queen we will rock you

I felt happy

Mr L taught us about Mother Theresa. She died on this day 22 years ago. She helped the poor in Kolkata, India.

Today is Friday I am looking forward to the library

In the weekend I think I might Play Roblox and  and bmxing

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post