Pages

Friday, September 13, 2019

ms The Week that Was 13.09.19

My Name is: mitchell.

The Week that Was! Friday 13th September

This morning I will tell you about my week at school. This is Week 8, Term 3, 2019. This week Mr L was away on Monday. 

On Monday at school did sport with nick he got frustrated with Kids  cos they were talking when he
was. 

I felt happy and sad.

On Tuesday at school we played on Our chromebooks we play Prodigy and reading eggs.

I felt Excited 

On Wednesday  I did my poetry/speech finals and came 3rd place and got a book called Google called  called gooZilla and a lollipop.

I felt  proud

On Thursday did basic facts and mathsThen I went on Prodigy


I felt happy


Today is Friday.

In the weekend I  played nba 2k20 On my iPad play some  rugby and then go to Crystal people and get some  new rare Rocks and Crystal. I'm done 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post