Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

my recount for the weekend.

Over the last two days I had a weekend and it was Extraordinary.

On Friday after school I Had a shower and then went to farmers to get a new Beyblade.

On Saturday I play soccer and the score was 3  all we almost won the game but goalie stopped the  kick that my friend kick

On Sunday I Saw my nana and I had so much fun with her

My favourite food is roast chicken with gravy because Light I like gravy  and the chicken is nice and yum

My favourite character in The Magic Faraway Tree is… because Dane washalot

A sport or game I would love to play at school this week is rugby

A book I would love Chapter Chat to do is Gangsta Granny by Roald Dahl. One thing not many people know about me is I used to play rugby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post