Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

My Recount of the Weekend

19th August, 2019

My Recount of the Weekend

Over the last two days I had a weekend and it was Extraordinary

On Friday after school I  climbed up my tree and use my chainsaw and cut some of the branches off the tall tree  luckily I didn't fall off it

On Saturday I Went to the Stihl shop and my mum told them that I love Cutting the trees down with my Stihl chainsaw and use my harness so they gave me a free chainsaw man keychain  I was so happy  thank you  stihl

On Sunday I  I went to go get some newChainsaw gear I had to get some earmuffs and new helmet And I got most of my gear from the Stihl shop.

I think the All Blacks are the best team in New Zealand.

Slow Chat Question: What did Saucepan give to Mother? Why?



The best thing about me  is my I am nice and kind and lovely To play with In the tree.

My favourite time of the day is Playtime it's cool         because  we get loads of fresh air and we can play for about 15 minutes at last break

My favourite animal is A tiger because it is Fierce and has cool colours on it

That is my recount for this week! Hope you enjoyed reading my sentences. Until next time, bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great weekend you had. What wonderful sentences used to describe it too.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post