Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

the threat

“Excuse me, may I see some form of identification please?” The agent sounded extremely serious, and I could see as I approached him the beads of sweat that had formed on his shaved head: a sure sign of the stress caused by the recent developments. After all, it wasn’t everyday that aliens landed!
I did as I was told, flashing my badge in front of his eyes. He immediately stood to attention when he saw my name.
“I’m sorry,” he asked, “but we have been asking everyone for I.D. ever since it happened.” His tone sounded apologetic. “We’ve completely locked down the entire area. We’ve been waiting for you. What are your orders?”
The reality struck me of why I was here: to investigate this mysterious event. My eyes took in the scene around me. It was like nothing I had ever seen before…
We did some research and we think we know where the alien spaceship have came from. We're sure that they have come from area 51 and area 51 is keeping some aliens in capsules we need to get the aliens back into space.  The end
www.pobble365.com/the-threat

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post