Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

awongolema

Once upon time in the very very hot african desert and there was no food at all so they were so starving so Rylen the Rhino said everyone gathered around the bare acacia tree trying to remember the magic would produce tasty fruit on the tree. Rylen Rhino decided to send Levi the speedy cheetah up the mountain to talk to the wise old spirits. [Levi sprinted as qickly as he could all the way up the enormous rocky moutain when she reached the top. She found the mysterious spirit cave full of creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post